International Life, a regulated benefit scheme in Mauritius, provides a cost effective means for employees and individuals alike,working in a variety of countries,the ability to benefit from group life insurance cover, as well as pension benefits if required. Coupled with this is a savings scheme, allowing for an unlimited range of investment choices,which can be managed by investors, professional advisors or default to risk profiled funds.
• Flexible monthly contributions determined by employers or members.
• Open architecture platform including Stocks, ETF’s, Structured Notes and Mutual Funds.
• Pension benefits not taxed in Mauritius
• Multi-currency and multi-asset class capability.
• Full internet access to valuations and transactions.
• No switching or dealing fees.
• Low cost administration platform.
• Members can select risk profiled funds or use independent managers.
• 100% of the risk is underwritten by a global re-insurance house.
• Medical underwriting is only required if the cover exceeds the free cover limit (country specific).
• Cover of up to 6 times annual salary is available. (higher on application).
• Every member benefits from pre-negotiated group cover rates.
• Nominated beneficiaries are paid their benefits in the currency of their choice, to any bank, tax free from Mauritius.
• Disability and Critical illness benefits are also available.